- Get application from from the Registrar's Office and fill it out completely.
- Secure clearance from the Registrar's Office, Finance and Library.
- Pay the corresponding fee/s at the Finance Office.
- Present your official receipt at the Registrar's Office to get a claim stub.
For those working or living abroad, the owner of the record must provide an authorization letter to his/her designated representative who will be responsible for applying in his/her behalf. The letter must indicate the following information:
- Identity and personal circumstances of the owner of the record including but not limited to, name, date of birth, course/program, period of stay in school, date of graduation, if applicable.
- Complete name of the representative and the relationship to the owner of the record.
- Specify document being applied for, number of copies and purpose for the document /s sought.
Both owner of the record and the representative must present sufficient proof of identity by presenting copies of at least two valid IDs when applying for any type of document.